Skip to main content

EP. 17 "Do Something"

So, you want to be a photographer? Listen to this week’s episode to see how my experience has been and some tips that may help you out. Also, on the Yolk I go over the power of an image and the way a photograph can bring light to an issue across the world. Finally, its voting season which means ill make my final push to encourage you all to vote! Catch all this and more on this week’s episode of the Yolk. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Morning Yolk EP.10 "Our Story"

Happy Saturday, On our TENTH episode we discuss our podcasting journey up to this point. Trumps latest ideas, the warming of the Earth and a bear coming to the movies. Catch all this and more on The morning Yolk. As always we thank you for tuing in.   Bump It

The Morning Yolk EP. 16 "Spooky"

Hey im back... yes I know it has been awhile, but lets forgive and forget im back. On this weeks episode I discuss topics that cover movie reviews, bomb threats, WorldSeries games, and I top it off with California Propositions. Its a good episode dont miss it. 

The Morning Yolk EP. 2 Boiling Point

Aaron and I keep it going and discuss many topics that may have reached there boiling point. Listen to our thoughts on tariffs, Philadalphia Eagles, and Solo a Star Wars Story. Only on the Morning Yolk. Support our podcast, its as simple as following us on Facebook and a sharing our page. As always thanks for listening. https://ia601509.us.archive.org/6/items/EP.2Boilingpoint/EP.%202%20tmy.mp3