Skip to main content

The Morning Yolk EP.8 "Tomb Juice"


On this weeks episode Aaron and I get some help from our special guest Brittany, as we discuss topics ranging from Trumps blunders to Tomb Juice the newest way to enhance your health. We also touch on Jupiter and all its secrets and a mass grave found in Texas that may re-write the history books. Hope you enjoy!!

As always thanks for listening, be sure to check us out on Facebook were you can get the latest and greatest updates on upcoming episodes. 

Link to audio :)







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Morning Yolk EP.10 "Our Story"

Happy Saturday, On our TENTH episode we discuss our podcasting journey up to this point. Trumps latest ideas, the warming of the Earth and a bear coming to the movies. Catch all this and more on The morning Yolk. As always we thank you for tuing in.   Bump It

The Morning Yolk EP. 2 Boiling Point

Aaron and I keep it going and discuss many topics that may have reached there boiling point. Listen to our thoughts on tariffs, Philadalphia Eagles, and Solo a Star Wars Story. Only on the Morning Yolk. Support our podcast, its as simple as following us on Facebook and a sharing our page. As always thanks for listening. https://ia601509.us.archive.org/6/items/EP.2Boilingpoint/EP.%202%20tmy.mp3

The Morning Yolk EP. 16 "Spooky"

Hey im back... yes I know it has been awhile, but lets forgive and forget im back. On this weeks episode I discuss topics that cover movie reviews, bomb threats, WorldSeries games, and I top it off with California Propositions. Its a good episode dont miss it.